A daughter is supposed to be obligated to give money to her mother?

I recently was invited to a job interview and I haven't started working yet I don't know if I'm even going to get hired by this company but already my mom is obligating me to give her money weekly from my earnings she has a job on her own she gets paid $20 the hour plus she is also the property owner of... show more I recently was invited to a job interview and I haven't started working yet I don't know if I'm even going to get hired by this company but already my mom is obligating me to give her money weekly from my earnings she has a job on her own she gets paid $20 the hour plus she is also the property owner of the house she is the landlord and has the apartment rented by rooms and tenants pay her weekly for rent me I don't get pay much and on top all my expenses I'm have to save money so I can move out into my own apartment she keeps telling me to get my own place but how I'm going to move out if the money I'm supposed to save she wants me to give to her for herself