Never Investing in my life?

So I just turn 22 and I have a great amount of money that is deposited in a Certified Deposit at my bank. I have a great job and most of my money goes directly into my savings account. Well, I was offered a 401k place for investing from my employer in which I completely rejected and I'm happy for that. ... show more So I just turn 22 and I have a great amount of money that is deposited in a Certified Deposit at my bank. I have a great job and most of my money goes directly into my savings account. Well, I was offered a 401k place for investing from my employer in which I completely rejected and I'm happy for that. Here's the reasons why. First I think the whole stock market is pure simple scam, I said cause when investors tend to put money in companies, is for just the purpose of feeding management lavish lifestyle at our own expense. It includes investing in mutual funds cause the money is for buying companies into the fun, in which the money goes directly to corporate greedy management. For example the 2007 and 2008 market crash put many mutual funds down to the floor in which billions of investors money of were wiped out. In the end long time investors got 0 and broke, while corporate management got away with investor money in order to fulfill their lifestyle. Another good example is Enron, and Lehman brothers that went bankrupt. Those corporate management got away with investors money to put food on their table while investors got 0. I want to retired at 62 in 40 more years. So I'm thinking in leaving for the rest of my life my money in CD account and savings account. Once I reached my retirement in 40 more years I will be happily retired. That's the reason I will never ever invest in small, mid cap and large companies and neither mutual funds. Investing is just a scam?
27 answers 27