Is it weird to not be turned off by a woman with hairy underarms?

My girlfriend doesn't shave her underarms but it doesn't affect my attraction to her.

• Laura

No.

You have seen past the physical parts of attraction and are attracted to other parts of her, like who she is as a person.

For ME it is weird, because I don't mind hair anywhere else, but not my underarm pits.

Paris Jackson showed her pits @ the VMA awards, and there are others who find it normal. Not me, but I'm older now, and it hardly grows, so I don't bother anymore!

It's generally only American men and Japanese men that prefer shaved women, presumably because it makes them look more like prepubescent little girls...

• I'm American and it doesn't bother me.

• Helen

No, it's not weird. Normally, it may be a turn-off if you didn't know someone. You, on the other hand, know your girlfriend and love her and are attracted to her, just the way she is. Most normal thing in the world.

Many men are turned on by hairy armpits