Need help for gift ideas for ungrateful sister?

So my brother bought my sister 3 bikes and she was still ungrateful. We bought her a laptop. Ungrateful. We have bought her so many things for Christmas and her birthday and she gets bitchy about the gifts and complains. Never happy. Ever. So, I need some ideas for a gift. Sort of a prank though, like something silly that she WILL be upset about. Something to make her realize what a bad present ACTUALLY is. Do you have any ideas what I should get her?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 years ago
    Best answer

Socks, Rocks or get a box of something she likes and fill it with crap when she opens it. Ironically youtube has alot of these types of pranks. Look it up and there will be alot of ideas.

• 2 years ago

If I had a sister like that I'd get her NOTHING. Well....I'd get a cheap gift box and either give it to her empty or with one of those fake joke poops.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Coal

• Fantom
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Pioneer children were happy with a shiny penny or a tin cup.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Gert
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

A Chia Pet.

• 2 years ago

tea towel for washing up with.

• Burgoo
    Lv 6
    2 years ago

There's a website where you can order a bucket of elephant poop, send her that

• 2 years ago

Get a empty box of an expensive item or something she would really want. Then just fill it up with potato's.

• Helen
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Don't get her anything. She doesn't deserve it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.