What does it mean when she says she trusts me?

I'm a guy who still likes a girl who he should have long since left alone. Quick synopsis. After trying for six months, I told her twice that I REALLY like her and wanted to date her. She "officially" shot me down the second time. I made it known from the first time I met her I was into her. But she... show more I'm a guy who still likes a girl who he should have long since left alone. Quick synopsis. After trying for six months, I told her twice that I REALLY like her and wanted to date her. She "officially" shot me down the second time. I made it known from the first time I met her I was into her. But she stays saying she doesn't want to date yet ******* a bunch of dudes.

Fast forward she invited me to her parents anniversary (they like me but only the dad meet me, weird) and initially expected me to bring someone and I said I don't have anyone to bring. Now she's asking if I could be her plus+. I asked why not her other **** buddies she said "because she trusts me". Mind you I've been trying a different route and simply go for friends with benefits. And kept it plain that I want to ****. And she always flirts back and sometimes compliment my looks.

I'm thinking she "trusts" me in the sense I won't try nothing and not **** her in the bathroom or something. I.e. bff friend zone type stuff. I hope I'm wrong but I think I'm not. What do you folks think?