Can a landlord change the pet restrictions AFTER the pet fee had been paid?

Can a landlord change pet restrictions After the pet fee is collected? I apd a pet fee of $300 and I kept my pet in my unit for a total of 6mo The Landlord seen my dog when I would take her on walks take her out to use the bathroom etc hes even done a few inspections and seen her in her cage stated nothing about a... show more Can a landlord change pet restrictions After the pet fee is collected? I apd a pet fee of $300 and I kept my pet in my unit for a total of 6mo The Landlord seen my dog when I would take her on walks take her out to use the bathroom etc hes even done a few inspections and seen her in her cage stated nothing about a breed restriction of height or weight, when I paid my money nothing was verbally said to me or in writing. but Randomly I get notice that I have 2 days to remove the dog due to there being new laws put in place at the complex. Can they do that?