College housemate get a cat without asking?

So I lived in an apartment with my 3 college housemate . And then one of my housemate bring a stray cat in . Yeap a stray cat with few health conditions . Lice , saliva that wont dry (when she lick her fur , her fur will stay wet for hours) , and eye problem . It was clear the cat is dirty but i dont want to be an... show more So I lived in an apartment with my 3 college housemate . And then one of my housemate bring a stray cat in . Yeap a stray cat with few health conditions . Lice , saliva that wont dry (when she lick her fur , her fur will stay wet for hours) , and eye problem .

It was clear the cat is dirty but i dont want to be an asshole to get rid of it . So i just said I dont want anything to do with it and dont let it get in my room eventhough i lt happen quite a lot because ny roommate let her in.

Its been 3 months now , then the cat gave birth to 2 kitties . The kitties growned up now and start peeing everywhere . I cleaned it up at first . But it just keep happening . And my 3 housemate doesnt seem to care . They even said " it just a baby piss , its not dirty just let it dry" . I dont know what to say. The worst thing is all my other housemate agree with him .The smell is 10x worse .
Plus the mother has poop twice now in the kitchen .

In short , I've tried many ways to make my housemate sees the way i see it . But it looks like im all alone here .
I've been talking nice . I've been straight and rough too ( it upset one of my housemate that we dont talk like a week)
All I want is 2 option , either get rid of it or have some responsibility in taking care of pets .

It just a matter of time before the kitties start eating and poop everywhere . What should i do ?