What is a good camera lens for shooting moving subjects in dimly lit places?

And by dimly lit, I mean dark concert venues where the only lights are from the stage. I have my eyes set on the sony a6300 for a body b/c it s supposed to be very good in low light. But I don t know which lens would fit with it. So far, I m looking at the sigma 30mm f1.4 art lens or the sigma 18-35mm f1.8 art... show more And by dimly lit, I mean dark concert venues where the only lights are from the stage. I have my eyes set on the sony a6300 for a body b/c it s supposed to be very good in low light. But I don t know which lens would fit with it. So far, I m looking at the sigma 30mm f1.4 art lens or the sigma 18-35mm f1.8 art lens. I read everywhere that the latter has bad autofocus in dark places which would be something I need to shoot moving subjects in the dark.

My budget would be preferably >$900.

Also, almost everywhere I ve read, people have been using the MC-11 adapter with the e-mount lens for canon (I think that s it...). But since the a6300 is an e-mount and the lens is an a-mount couldn t you just use the LE-A3 or something? I never see anyone write about using it. Am I wrong or is there a benefit to using either one or does it even matter?

Thanks!