I don't know what to do?

I had a bunny who got enzephalitazoon cuniculu (e.cuniculi) and sadly passed away because it got terrible and medication wasn't working so we lead to having her put down. We first discovered her with her head tilted to one side in her hide away. She seemed extremely fine the night before and don't know... show more I had a bunny who got enzephalitazoon cuniculu (e.cuniculi) and sadly passed away because it got terrible and medication wasn't working so we lead to having her put down.
We first discovered her with her head tilted to one side in her hide away. She seemed extremely fine the night before and don't know whether she had had it for a while before or caught it over night. Anyway. She was an outdoor rabbit in a hutch and was healthy. From the second we discoveree her she was taken from her hutch and placed where pets adviced.

To the question

Can I carry on using her hutch for my other bunny without them catching e.cuniculi which was potentilly caused by a parasite (what vet said)? ApparentLy parasites can live for quite a while in objects but what if we bleach and disinfect it? Is it worth a risk?