Is it sinful for a woman to wear a tight dress where you can tell her exact form?

I feel like as long as none of her 'curves' are literally exposed, she's still modest. As long as she's not showing skin in the wrong areas, how's that being immodest? as a woman, I tend to wear lose clothes or 'normal' because I've been brought up that way. Never wear tight... show more I feel like as long as none of her 'curves' are literally exposed, she's still modest.

As long as she's not showing skin in the wrong areas, how's that being immodest?

as a woman, I tend to wear lose clothes or 'normal' because I've been brought up that way. Never wear tight clothing.

But now that I think of it, I wanna look a bit 'shapely' or 'womanly'...but I subconsciously think if I wear a tight dress it's not modest? I don't know, but if I logically think about it, my brain tells me long as you're not showing skin you're modest?
Update: loose*