Should You be a Boy or Girl? https://www.quotev.com/quiz/647792/Should-You-be-a-Boy-or-Girl Take this quiz! Do you think it is accurate?

I was born male, but would rather be a woman. I scored 90 - I am a girly girl!

I got 50/50, but I never was the type A male.

I scored 0% and I am a Manly Man!

Here's what it stated;

"You are probably a very manly man. Football, fart contests, the usual. If you are not a man, you are hardly girly at all and you should be a man. Not like that's a horrible thing. Some girl stuff is just stupid. You should have probably been born a boy."

This quiz is totally correct and extremely accurate! I am indeed a manly man! yee haw!

• Racer

I'm a guy and I scored 80% which is Girly Girl.

I'm neither a girl or gay, however the quiz said I should've been born a girl.

I accept the quiz as being accurate and I should've been a girl!

• Halfsies

50%

You answered 5 out of 10 questions correctly

You could go either way. You could be a guy who's in touch with his femenin side, or a girl who likes to do guy things=]

I'm a woman and I scored 100% and it stated I'm a Girly Girl and said I am definitely a very feminine lady!

The results are oh so true and this test is most accurate!