Are you masculine or feminine? take the test and answer if you feel they are accurate. http://www.celebritytypes.com/gender/test.php?

Are you a man or woman? What were the results? Do you feel the results are accurate and are you happy with them?

I scored 75% feminine and 0% masculine. I guess I am happy since I am a guy who cross dresses, but obviously there is room for improvement.

Even though I look gay, the test says I'm 100 % man.

Guns, Beer, and Football are things I like.

I'm a guy and scored 97% Masculine and 0% Feminine! My scores indicated that I'm Extemely Masculine!

That is correct! The results are very accurate and I'm very happy with them!

it says iam %72 masculine and %53 feminine

• Racer

I'm a guy! I scored 94% Feminine and 0% Masculine. That makes me Extremely Feminine!

I think the test is fair and accurate. I'm happy with the results!

How much are they paying you for each click?

Seems pretty vague and unscientific, and based on stereotypes. I got 62% "masculine" and 24% "feminine." Are they trying to say I'm 14% indeterminate?

Source(s): a male

I'm a woman and scored 100% feminine! I am extremely feminine!

The results are totally accurate and I'm happy with them!