I accidentally deleted my OS for my Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-I747, how can I download a new one?

I had rooted it and successfully ran the ROM, Liquid Smooth for it - except for an issue regarding the app, "External 2 Internal." I had a nice 500 GB SD card that was going to be used by my phone but it was no longer registered on the device, and caused the device to brick on several occasions. I'm... show more I had rooted it and successfully ran the ROM, Liquid Smooth for it - except for an issue regarding the app, "External 2 Internal."

I had a nice 500 GB SD card that was going to be used by my phone but it was no longer registered on the device, and caused the device to brick on several occasions. I'm not sure if that's an issue with the card or the slot or what else, mind you.

In an effort to save the phone, I managed to delete everything from it... I've also tried the idea of downloading a new OS and have tried several times on downloading 3 on 4.1.1. (Even though Liquid Smooth is 4.4.4, I'm not sure if that's relevant to the operation. )

I've tried flashing a few ROMS alike to it and get the error [Binary 3 Fuse 0.] IS there anyway I can salvage my phone? I can still use it with Odin and Clockwork Mod Recovery.