My mom thinks i'm anorexic?

I'm 19 and I've always been skinny (fast metabolism + my dad's genetics, he's also always been skinny). My BMI is pretty good (20) & even doctors say my weight is perfect for my height. I don't look super skinny, I do have some "slim" curves/meat on my bones. I used to not... show more I'm 19 and I've always been skinny (fast metabolism + my dad's genetics, he's also always been skinny). My BMI is pretty good (20) & even doctors say my weight is perfect for my height. I don't look super skinny, I do have some "slim" curves/meat on my bones.
I used to not exercise or eat healthy and was super tired and out of breath all the time. So I decided to change that. I started eating healthier (more healthy fats/foods like almonds, nuts, bananas, whole grain bread instead of white bread stopped eating junk food/fried food etc but i still eat like 4 meals a dat) and I feel a lot better now. My mom however has always been "obsessed" with my weight. According to her the fatter I am, the healthier. She recently watched this documentary about anorexia and bulimia and now she thinks because I'm eating healthier I want to lose weight/am anorexic. I'm getting sick of it. She told me I lost too much weight since I started eating healthier even though I'm the exact same weight as I was before?? She started buying junk food on purpose (chips, ice cream, mcdonalds etc) and wants me to eat it. She also says a lot of nasty comments like "Men don't like toothpicks" "you don't look like a real woman" when this is just how I'm built? I'd rather be skinnier and healthy than fatter and more "attractive" to men. I've told her so many times that eating healthy does not equal wanting to lose weight! I'm getting tired of it and i don't know what to do to make her stop thinking like this.