Windows 8.1 problems?

My computer has had two blue screen issues for awhile, but I managed to fix them by removing Kaspersky and avast. That seemed to fix the problem. Now I m in the the process of installing java, and my computer black screens. I turn it off and reboot. Black screens again, then I try rebooting without Ethernet cable.... show more My computer has had two blue screen issues for awhile, but I managed to fix them by removing Kaspersky and avast. That seemed to fix the problem. Now I m in the the process of installing java, and my computer black screens. I turn it off and reboot. Black screens again, then I try rebooting without Ethernet cable. It black screens as well. It seems to fail loading windows. I can access bios but that s it. Any help would be appreciated.
The blue screen issues were driver corrupt expool, and watch dog violation. I also uninstalled graphics driver to resolve blue screen.
The black screen does flash, showing the Ethernet connected icon in the bottom left corner of the screen