Why do Christians not believe JESUS was a prophet when the bible explicitly states word-for-word he was?

Matthew 21:11 “This is the prophet Jesus, from Nazareth of Galilee.”

Mark 6:15 "He is a prophet, like one of the prophets of old."
Update: Is the bible wrong or are Christians wrong?
Update 2: Its blasphemous to suggest God has sons.
Update 3: Apart from God there is no savior. Isaiah 43:11 "I, even I, am the LORD, and apart from me there is no savior." So either the bible is wrong or your church is teaching you wrong.
Update 4: Apart from God there is no savior. Isaiah 43:11 "I, even I, am the LORD, and apart from me there is no savior." So either the bible is wrong or your church is teaching you wrong.
Update 5: A Human was God? Are you kidding me? That's blasphemous!! God is not and never was a human.
Update 6: ohn 4:24 God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth. Numbers 23:19 God is not human, that he should lie, not a human being, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill? Hosea 11:9 I will not execute my burning anger; I will not again... show more ohn 4:24 God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.
Numbers 23:19 God is not human, that he should lie, not a human being, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?
Hosea 11:9 I will not execute my burning anger; I will not again destroy Ephraim; for I am God and not a man, the Holy One in your midst, and I will not come in wrath.
Update 7: John 4:24 GOD IS A SPIRIT, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth. Numbers 23:19 GOD IS NOT HUMAN, that he should lie, not a human being, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill? Hosea 11:9 I will not execute my burning anger; I will... show more John 4:24 GOD IS A SPIRIT, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.

Numbers 23:19 GOD IS NOT HUMAN, that he should lie, not a human being, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?

Hosea 11:9 I will not execute my burning anger; I will not again destroy Ephraim; for I am God and NOT A MAN, the Holy One in your midst, and I will not come in wrath.