kris asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 years ago

I'm 15 and want to be an exobitionist?

So I'm 15 and I really like the idea of being nude in public. I've done it a few times in the woods but not alot. I can't do it a lot since my parents would get suspicious of me going out alone a lot. Should I wait until I'm 16? Or until I get my own place?

• Fred

You are normal as all guys naturally have this desire to be naked around others. As a teenager I used to do the same as you and get naked anywhere no one could see me. I also skinny dipped with friends and nude camped with friends a few times.

Start in the change rooms (locker rooms) before and after sport, Get naked and shower as the boys who shower and get naked where their friends generally are the popular boys. Swimming pool change rooms are great places so strip off and take soap and have a good long shower and quite often you will see others enjoying seeing a healthy teenage guy who is not scared to be seen naked. (yes guys do like to see a teenage boy showing off his body). Everyone loves the game boy who is comfortable showing off their body without embarrassment. Yes it is a fact teenage guys love to see their friends showing off naked. Likely other guys who like to hang out naked with other boys will ask you if you want to hang out naked with them.

Take advantage of places where you can get naked such as a household swimming pool which has tall privacy fencing, or a creek pool or deserted beach, or go camping with friends and strip off when you get there if it is a good quiet safe location. If with other boys if one boy will get game and strip naked generally all the other boys will to so if you want to hang out naked with friends be game and strip off first as generally most teenage boys secretly want to be naked with their friends. See if their are any nude beaches you can get to as they can be great places for guys like you.

So there are some ideas to start you off so start keeping an eye out for safe places and don't be scared to strip naked in front of your friends as although they may say silly things about you being naked believe me most like to hang out with the relaxed nude boy and only make the stupid comments because they think they are supposed to. If they make a silly comment just say in a strong voice "grow up and stop being stupid, there is nothing wrong with being nude, what are you so scared of". Most will shut up and wished they had never made any comment. Don't let prudes tell you not to be nude as they are the ones who have the problem not you.

Wait until you get your own place. Nothing wrong with nudity but not OK in public places- crime most of the time. So fine out in the woods or home, or in locker rooms you can let it all hang free.

• ?

What's the difference if you wait until you're 16? You're still a minor and you'll still be living in your parent's house at 16.

Wait until you're financially stable enough to move out of your parent's house and into a nudist colony. You can walk around naked any time you want.

*exhibitionist

• Lv 7
      2 years agoReport

They're not 'colonies'. That's a 1950s mentality.

I'd question your motives. Is it a lack of attention that has you wanting to expose yourself in public? Bc it turns you on? If so, that's a good way to end up with a record.

However, if you have a genuine desire to go clothes-free outdoors, bc it feels so good on your skin, freeing, relaxing, at one with Nature, etc. then that's a different story. Lots of people love being nude in a natural setting. Even those who don't usually strip off, have done so in the right environment. Look up Spencer Tunick's photography to see what I mean.

Genuine naturists aren't likely to indulge outdoor nudity just to jerk off or have sex. There's a big difference, so I'm just trying to clarify where you're coming from in your question.

• Lv 7
      2 years agoReport

Well, many teens would, cos they associate being nude with sex. I have *sometimes* masturbated outdoors, but only on my own.

I mean idk what the laws are but make sure you don't get in trouble for doing that because if you expose yourself to the wrong person you might have to register as a sex offender.