Jehovah's Witnesses. To whom will every knee bow?

I will provide every scripture on the matter. Can you look at the scriptures and accurately report on who the scriptures say every knee will bow to. Isaiah 45:23 By myself I have sworn, my mouth has uttered in all integrity a word that will not be revoked: Before me every knee will bow; by me every tongue will... show more I will provide every scripture on the matter. Can you look at the scriptures and accurately report on who the scriptures say every knee will bow to.

Isaiah 45:23
By myself I have sworn, my mouth has uttered in all integrity a word that will not be revoked: Before me every knee will bow; by me every tongue will swear.

Romans 14:11
It is written: “‘As surely as I live,’ says the Lord, ‘every knee will bow before me; every tongue will acknowledge God.’”

Philippians 2:10
that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth,

Pretend this is a Watchtower magazine. The questions are posted at the end of the article and the answers are in the article. Check out the article then report back on what it says. You can do this with a Watchtower magazine, how about with the Bible? Can you demonstrate honest truthful answers that completely align with the word of God, as any Christian can?