Is there a TV series or film where people have the superpower to teleport through time?

I have seen a sci fi time travel TV series from my country in my language (Not English) in which there are people who have the superpower (meaning they don't use a time machine or portal or teleporter or any device but just their own body) of teleportation through time, meaning they can teleport to different places at different times whether it be their past, present or future. This is a superpower that they ended up having after being exposed to radiation left by an asteroid that destroyed most of the world in their own timeline. My question is, does something similar exist from the US, UK etc. in which some of the protagonists and antagonists have this kind of superpower?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago

There was that Children's Movie released in 2014 called "Mr Peabody & Sherman". No humans though as it was animated.

• 3 years ago

The character Curtis from Misfits

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Maybe Jumper(2008).

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Some of the characters on Heroes could move through time.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • User
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

Movies:

- Slaughterhouse Five

- Superman (1978)

- The Butterfly Effect (though note that a normal book is involved)

- The Time Traveler's Wife

TV Shows

- Tru Calling

- Heroes

- Journeyman

- Being Erica (one person has the ability to send another person into the past)

- The Flash

• 3 years ago

There was a children's programme on TV in the 70's (UK) called The Tomorrow People.

A couple of years ago, the Americans tried bringing it back, but they made a hash of it, and so it wasn't successful, but the English 70's version was great (I was a kid at the time, so I may not think so now)

• 3 years ago

The character Hiro, in Heroes.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.