I want to buy my son a 2017 Hyundai Sonata?

So it s my sons Junior year so tomorrow I m planning on buying him a 2017 Hyundai Sonata, I want to know all of your of your guy s thoughts

12 Answers

Relevance
  • D J
    Lv 7
    3 years ago
    Best answer

I suggest an older car. Don't spoil a irresponsible teen with a brand new car. And don't say he responsible, not teen is responsible. The insurance on a new car would be a real killer.

• wheat
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

it has a good review. the chevy malibu has a good review too and costs about the same. i drove the sonata but haven't driven the malibu yet. both cars have a super amount of leg room- 45.5 inches.with how cheap they are are you could just pay cash.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

j

• 3 years ago

So Tyler only became popular as a name in the mid 1980s and was *much* more popular around the turn of the century. So you write like a teenager, and so it is very common for kids to pretend to be their own father.

Maybe when you graduate, Tyler.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

Plastic junk that will be broken down LONG B 4 its paid 4 !

NO resale value . NOT crashworthy ...No real engine or suspension...

Get a Toyota and save yourself a nightmare .

• 3 years agoReport

**** you,Rat Maggot.you know nothing except how to suck cock for meth.nerd.lol.go **** your mama,pussy😂

• 3 years ago

One thing is unclear. Is your son a junior in college, or high school. If he is in college, and has a good driving record and history, this is a very generous gift that will hopefully provide him transportation for several years after graduation

If he is in high school, and has limited driving experience, do not buy a new car. Buy a used car. Things are going to happen and the car is going to be damaged, It is much better to have a $3000 car damaged than a more expensive one

Source(s): 38 years in the auto business
  • 3 years ago

You're raising a child to fail in society by not letting them work for their own vehicle!

Buy something with no back seat so you don't end up getting stuck babysitting in 9 months!

Source(s): Mitsubishi Master Tech
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

If you really have plans to do this, why are you asking? You ve already made your decision.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

LIAR.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

it's never a good idea to purchase a new vehicle, no matter what make....the moment that one tire leaves the dealer lot, the vehicle will lose $ 1000's in value !! add in very expensive insurance

• lee
      Lv 6
      3 years agoReport

New cars can keep their value when one keeps the car for 15 years, or more & maintains the car/suv etc. Who cares about losing money after one drives it off the lot. It is new ! with warranty , as for insurance , i pay no more then the old one i had .

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.