Do you actually know who you are?

I think an answer to the question of who I am, should include descriptions of everything that I am: everything that I am subjectively to anyone that has formed any kind of view of me, and everything that I am objectively.

All I know is my own subjective view. I don't know how others view me. I have only guesses as to what others think of me. Some of my guesses might correspond fairly well with what they actually think. Some of my guesses might be nothing like what they actually think. I might not even guess, or be aware, that others have any opinion whatsoever about who I am.

I don't know about everything that, objectively, I am. My memory fails. My powers of perception are limited. My mind plays tricks. The subjective filter through which I must process everything distorts reality.

All I know is how I see things. All I know, about who I am, is how I see myself, and how I think others may see me.

Yes and no.

Yes:

A) I know myself within a group of other alike biological organism.

B) I know myself as my habits and actions.

C) I know myself based on my intents.

D) I know myself based on my memories.

No

A) I don't know for certain where I will be in some future time.

B) I don't know all the processes that are keeping me alive.

C) I do not know the duration of my life. When will it end?

You?

yrs

Yes

Yes.

Infinity, which is paradoxically completely unknowable.

I know that I am that. I know that everything and everyone is that.

I know that I exist as a result of whatever that Is wanting to find out what it was.

Infinity creates the infinite universes in an exploration of the question, "Who Am I" ?

The self is an illusion. I am a parrot parroting what my parents parroted from my grand-parrots.

• P

No, but I know where I live

just another answer we suppose

as in who are we to you

did you expect more..?

"Know thy self"

100% yes.

Why, don't you know who you are?