Traveling Western Europe - not sure where to go or how to get there?

I am planning on traveling Europe for about 2 weeks this summer. I'm not sure exactly where to go but I'm thinking London, Paris, Barcelona, Rome (hopefully other places in Italy but I'm not sure where!!!), and Amsterdam. What is the best way to travel to each place? Are there places in between to stop?... show more I am planning on traveling Europe for about 2 weeks this summer. I'm not sure exactly where to go but I'm thinking London, Paris, Barcelona, Rome (hopefully other places in Italy but I'm not sure where!!!), and Amsterdam. What is the best way to travel to each place? Are there places in between to stop? I know the Eurotrain goes from London to Paris for about $75 (USD) but that's it. Also how much do you think it would cost for this? Please help! Any suggestions/comments are appreciated!