PC Compatibility help?

Hi there, I want to upgrade my graphics (Nvidia Geforce 7100 nforce 630i....ancient I know) to a GTX 660. However after looking at the compatibility, it does not support integrated. I have don t have a clue what this means but am I able to upgrade, this I tried comparing the width and length of the two, and seeing if the size is good enough to replace and work, however no such image met to my demand except GTX 660.

I m in need of help and if there is any further information your require, please say so. Thank you

Apologies for grammar, I was in a rush.

My computer model is: Packard Bell ixtreme M3720

The Nforce part is the chipset and the Geforce 7100 is the integrated part.

Pretty much any of those boards came with a PCI-E x16 slot and that's all you really need if you want to upgrade to a dedicated graphics card. In which case you have that.

Where you are screwed is the power supply since you probably have a 250w power supply. You would need to upgrade to a 450w power supply that has 6-pin PCI-E power connectors.