Why every girl I pursue for a romantic relationship always wants to be just friends?

Mind you I said every girl I pursue not ones that approach me. Those girls I'm usually oblivious to until it's too late or something else happens. Anyway, yes I know I'm a fun guy that can get along with everyone. I don't know if I could call myself a social butterfly but I do make everyone laugh at... show more Mind you I said every girl I pursue not ones that approach me. Those girls I'm usually oblivious to until it's too late or something else happens. Anyway, yes I know I'm a fun guy that can get along with everyone. I don't know if I could call myself a social butterfly but I do make everyone laugh at least most of the times. I go out of my way to make the girl I'm trying to court know I'm not a regular asshole but I'm also not the stereotypical nice guy (the creep in disguise version I mean). I don't buy flowers on the first date but I will still hold open doors, make jokes, and be extremely pleasant towards the girl. Heck for the first time I just paid for a dinner. But every single time it's always an excuse to just be friends. And yet girls want a man who's serious about being in a relationship. Am I just ugly or something and they just want to be nice. It's not like I'm beating around the bush with my feelings either (I learned the hard way taking too long to confess your feelings is a fool's errand). I'd appreciate it more if they just tell me that I'm ugly so I can find it easier to move on.
1 answer 1