promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

How do I get this guy to remove my friend's name from this video? Should I take legal action?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgbpmB9LUMk

Youtube thumbnail

This guy has slandered my best friend. In this video he makes false claims that my friend supports ISIS.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

YOu need to mind your own business. Apparently your "friend" isn't as bothered by it as you are.

Your @ss doens't have a freaking case and only your "friend" does but apparently "he/she" has a much thicker skin than your crybaby butt does! What a whiny @ss dipsh*t!

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 3 years ago

Maybe what the guy is doing is not right, but we do have something in the U.S. called freedom of speech.

• SMH Corp
      Lv 7
      3 years agoReport

Freedom of Speech does not allow for open defamation. If it's true, that's another story. If the guy is just pissed off or wants to make someone else's life difficult, so he makes something defamatory up, that isn't Freedom of Speech.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

OK,

Perhaps you can try talking with the FBI.

Remember to tell them why your best friend is not complaining, but why you are.

• 3 years ago

Your friend has to be the one to issue such ordinances. You could report the video to YouTube on the grounds of defamatory language, but any legal complaints have to be made by the wronged party.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.