What are some jobs that don't require you to drive and let you choose your own work days and work hours?

I have Autism, so I can't drive. I would prefer to work from 11am-3pm on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays until I finish school in early June. After that, I would like to work from 11am-3pm on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. Doesn't the average part time job last for 4 hours? 11am to 3pm is 4 hours, which is long enough to be a part time job! Is 20 hours a week enough? I'd also like to be paid at least $15 per hour, or at least $10 per hour. Please list some jobs that don't require you to be able to drive and let you choose your own hours!

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

Prostitution

• 3 years ago

Part time is typically based on how many hours you work in a week, not in a day. Parttime might be 8-5 3-days a week.

That's nice that you would like earn $15 an hour or even $10, but unless you have previous work experience or your state's minimum wage is that amount, it's not likely to happen.

Autism doesn't typically impact your physical abilities, why are you allowing it to limit your ability to drive?

Most jobs don't require you to drive.

I'm never hear of a company that truly allows you to choose your own hours. Some will be flexible with college courses but not what you are asking about.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.