What are some jobs that don't require you to drive and let you choose your own work days and work hours?

I have Autism, so I can't drive. I would prefer to work from 11am-3pm on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays until I finish school in early June. After that, I would like to work from 11am-3pm on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. Doesn't the average part time job last for 4 hours? 11am to... show more I have Autism, so I can't drive. I would prefer to work from 11am-3pm on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays until I finish school in early June. After that, I would like to work from 11am-3pm on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. Doesn't the average part time job last for 4 hours? 11am to 3pm is 4 hours, which is long enough to be a part time job! Is 20 hours a week enough? I'd also like to be paid at least $15 per hour, or at least $10 per hour. Please list some jobs that don't require you to be able to drive and let you choose your own hours!