How do i get over my vocal fear?

Ik an aspiring singer ive wirked very hard ti get my voice to were it is and im still improving..ive been to a few open mics and dont mond singing too random people but when it comes to people i know personally or peopke i work with,even the ones ive told i sing i get this extreme anxiety and think oh man what if... show more Ik an aspiring singer ive wirked very hard ti get my voice to were it is and im still improving..ive been to a few open mics and dont mond singing too random people but when it comes to people i know personally or peopke i work with,even the ones ive told i sing i get this extreme anxiety and think oh man what if i sing this note off for some reason and they forever think im a bad singer...im very sensitive about my voice.but i realize i need to get over this. I know i can sing the problen is i overthink and say damn sonethings going to go wrong and its going to come out bad.some of my freinds make music and i want to record with them but its so hard to sing in front of them especially. After smoking should i just record something and show them off my phone or something.
1 answer 1