Potentially lose Job over court case?

Hello, recently last week an individual I know made false accusations against me at work and said he would kill me, Im actually going to court with this individual over a separate incident thats been ongoing for over a year. Police were involved but prosecution was unlikely and unnecessary. My workplace is a big... show more Hello, recently last week an individual I know made false accusations against me at work and said he would kill me, Im actually going to court with this individual over a separate incident thats been ongoing for over a year.

Police were involved but prosecution was unlikely and unnecessary. My workplace is a big company and staff are now investigating the incident and ive already lost shifts this week and want to ask questions.

Ive been working part-time there for less than a month, on the application it never asked for any 'pending criminal convictions' so i wasn't obligated to say.

The allegations were serious. Have i any right or obligation to say anything besides basic information? I was talking to a police officer, which said no unless they use the Freedom of Information Act and ask the Police.

Should i say anything further to my manager? Or would i be risking my job. Although its part-time, you're probably thinking it would be better to quit; although the man in questions motive was to get me fired and scare me, also the pays good and theres friendly staff.

Any advice is appreciated, thanks