I need help finding an ordinance that my neighbors are breaking.?

I recently received a letter from my township saying I have to remove "junk" from my driveway. I wasn't the only one who got reported, a few of my other neighbors got one too. I'm just a young man trying to make a few bucks flipping mowers and what not. I try to keep them from being an eye sore.... show more I recently received a letter from my township saying I have to remove "junk" from my driveway. I wasn't the only one who got reported, a few of my other neighbors got one too. I'm just a young man trying to make a few bucks flipping mowers and what not. I try to keep them from being an eye sore. I'm not someone who has them all in the grass with all the parts stripped off. No one cares in my neighborhood except the neighbor across the street. I want to find somethings I can report them for, so maybe they'll start minding their own business and leave me and all the other neighbors alone. I'm not sure about these ideas, but they seem plausible. They have bricks around their mailbox; could that be considered "a hazard to plow drivers"?....I'm not sure what you call it, but they also have a car tent thing....any ideas would be great.