What should I do if a restaurant worker or manager takes my order THEN surprises me saying they're doing to-go only AFTER THEY TOOK MY ORDER?

At a local pizza place, I placed my order for pizza and ordered a drink (planning on eating there that night) then sat down. A while after I ordered, the guy working there brought over my drink then says "you know we're doing to-go only, right?" and informed me that they're closing early due to... show more At a local pizza place, I placed my order for pizza and ordered a drink (planning on eating there that night) then sat down. A while after I ordered, the guy working there brought over my drink then says "you know we're doing to-go only, right?" and informed me that they're closing early due to slow business.

I didn't know that and dont know how I was supposed to already know they were doing to-go only. I feel that he should have told me that before i ordered food or even first thing when I walked in.

I'm not so much mad because they were doing to-go only but what I am mad about is that he took my order making it seem like table service was an option then just surprised me with "you know we're doing to-go only right?" when it was beyond the last minute.

What should I do when this kinda thing happens?

Or what would you do if someone did that to you in this scenario?