Why do I see smoke or steam coming from my dresser where there's no fire and no moisture? What could cause this?

Update: I noticed regardless of where I'm facing while sleeping it always concentrated to the direction of where my head is facing, for example if I'm sleeping on my side and I'm facing to the left wall then the mist will be concentrated to that side. This has been going on nearly every night and I don't... show more I noticed regardless of where I'm facing while sleeping it always concentrated to the direction of where my head is facing, for example if I'm sleeping on my side and I'm facing to the left wall then the mist will be concentrated to that side.

This has been going on nearly every night and I don't know why I suddenly wake up as if I'm fully awake and seeing this smoky mist. The colour is usually grey or white. Regardless of where I'm sleeping, it usually appears.