1. Being socially accepted.
2. Listening to music.
3. Our screens!!-Humans have gone berserk! (me too, I'm typing on an iPad) But not all. MOST people.
4. Feeling like you are the best (feeling powerful).
5. FOOD. (BTW, not natural food, artificial food such as soda, alcohol, chips, candy, doughnuts) But for me, after my swim practice, for some reason I crave vegetables! XD
6. Family time, (with spouse and kids both) *Dates, whole family time, and playing with kids.
7. NOT DOING ANYTHING.
This is the biggest one because humans are getting lazier and lazier. All they want to do is sleep and use their phones.AGAIN THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO ALL IT ONLY APPLIES TO A FEW.
8. Exercise, not everyone, but some people like yoga, swimming, and dancing, and other sports.
**I have only lived thirteen years so some of my opinions might offend others, and I don't mean to so sorry if I do, I'm just expressing my opinion.
· 10 months ago