Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 4 years ago

Do British men feel emasculated as a result of three generations of having a female Head of State?

They've forgotten what it's like to have a MAN in charge, the way nature intended! And now we even have Theresa May and Nicola Sturgeon squabbling like two fish wives over the future of our very nation. It is absurd! Why don't their husbands step in and sit them down somewhere? Shameful display!

This would never happen if we had a KING.

No.

• Tina

A nonsensical piece of trolling.

Confused nonsense.

• ?

No. They have no reason to feel that. And there hasn't BEEN '3 generations of having a female Head of State' in any case. Before the current Queen there was a succession of MEN. The PM isn't the Head of State and in any case, there hasn't been a female PM of the UK, since Margaret Thatcher.

Oh dear,what long ago time do you think you are living in? and by the way, all the wars and troubles in the world were created by men.

I don't think so, I have found myself preferring a woman boss just in my menial jobs because they are less brash when I no show.

Theresa May was not chosen by the electorate to be PM. Charles will have her thrown into the Tower and will dissolve parliament and he will rule as King while adoring crowds will throw flowers at his feet.

King Charles will then lead his troops forth to Scotland and arrest their treasonous government ministers and have them walk the plank. He will then install William as the head of the Scottish government and all will be well again.

Hi1