If you had the top Private Medical Insurance in the USA would that cover you for all or most of the expenses if you got cancer?

I am from Australia and private medical insurance here seems to cover you up to a certain amount then your on your own, even the top most expensive insurance you can get. Its like the reverse of car insurance where there is a deductible of say $500 then the insurance company pays the rest, with medical insurance... show more I am from Australia and private medical insurance here seems to cover you up to a certain amount then your on your own, even the top most expensive insurance you can get. Its like the reverse of car insurance where there is a deductible of say $500 then the insurance company pays the rest, with medical insurance they will pay up to a certain amount then you pay the rest...