Heck asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 4 years ago

I wanted some input on what I'm doing wrong or what I need to start doing to help me lose this weight.?

I'm a 15 year old girl and I'm eating a lot healthier. I've stopped eating a lot of my normal junk foods and have started incorporating a lot more fruits and vegetables in my diet. My day: In the morning I usually have breakfast at 6:30am, 2 home made pancakes with kiwi or strawberries, I walk to school, it's about a 40 minute walk, then around 12:45pm I eat my lunch which varies, a sandwich, warm noodles with broccoli and peppers, etc. I run a mile during PE 3 times a week, I get a ride home usually but if I don't have one I walk back. I usually stretch during PE and at home everyday. I have a snack, like a P3 right after school, about 3pm, then I eat dinner at about 5:30pm or 6:30pm, I go to sleep around 11:30pm. I just want to know some things that I can do to contribute to my weight loss because I have a lot of unnecessary abdominal fat, and just a lot of extra weight. I do all the things my parents do to lose weight but I'm the only one not losing anything. They say it's because they have more weight to lose but I just wanted an extra opinion. I'm almost 5' 7" I weigh 171lbs.

cut out the pancakes, have salmon/eggs/baked beans etc. go for high protein foods. what are you snacking on? you dont say. cut down on fruit except for berries and increase veges. throw out noodles, they dont have any nutrition in them.look for hidden sugar in foods disguised as glucose, frucose, etc

• lala

Pancake are full of calories

Instead eat a egg with one toast and a small portion of kiwi

For dinerr cut your intake of food in half

If you are to hungry ;;eat soda crackers