Where should I travel next?

I'm a gap year student, I first went to Hawaii for two months wwoofing (working on an organic farm) I loved that. I backpacked through Thailand for a month then volunteered in Ecuador for another month teaching English and farming. I'm lost with what to do this summer, if any of you know any cool places to wwoof around the world or US or know of any good volunteer groups, or any really cool places to travel alone that aren't too expensive that would be awesome! Thanks!!

I can highly recommend Italy - beautiful art, architecture, scenery and music, interesting local festivals, great people and food. Beaches, mountains, lakes, the ocean, historic sites, world class museums and galleries and a lot of varied things to see and do. The best part is the wonderful Italian people. It's very easy to get out and explore Italy and further in Europe using the trains or budget flights.

spain