I'm 17 and my mom is 60 years old?Is that old? I'm always worrying about her..PLEASE HELP ME!?

I worry sick about her..Is 60 old? I worry all the time about her because I'm scared this is old and I'm scared something will happen to her since she is this age and she'll die soon :( I'm so scared..I love her so much and I worry about her all the time..Is that old?
Update: WHen I'm 30 how old will my mom be?
Update 2: I just worry so much..I stay up unable to sleep because I get so depressed over this..I can't believe she is 60..She doesn't look at nor act it..Im so worried about her bc she almost died when I was a kid and that scared me very badly..she had acute CHF and is on blood pressure lower pills now..im so... show more I just worry so much..I stay up unable to sleep because I get so depressed over this..I can't believe she is 60..She doesn't look at nor act it..Im so worried about her bc she almost died when I was a kid and that scared me very badly..she had acute CHF and is on blood pressure lower pills now..im so scared...I dont want my mom to die..im scared shell die soon since she is 60 because isnt that old??