Was i attacked by the ouija board?

i was playing around with a Ouija board with 2 friends, a lady claimed she died in the early 18th century. we kept asking her dumb questions, thinking its not real. but every dumb question i asked, she spelled out full sentences, and detailed and explained alot of things , she mentioned a war and names of people... show more i was playing around with a Ouija board with 2 friends, a lady claimed she died in the early 18th century.

we kept asking her dumb questions, thinking its not real. but every dumb question i asked, she spelled out full sentences, and detailed and explained alot of things , she mentioned a war and names of people who were in charge, later on we googled those names and they were real people in that time period ,

i still thought for some reason this cant be real, then we asked a really offensive question and i think it made her mad and she suddenly stopped talking to us, we contacted her again, and she told us to get out and go away.

all the sudden the ceiling fan fell off the ceiling and the fan blade broke over my head, then suddenly the only cup i had in my sink shattered for no apparent reason.

we all got scared and stopped messing with it.

could it be the fan fell off because it wasn't installed correctly? or how would the cup shatter for no reason?

did the ouija board really cause this?
8 answers 8