Chest pain??? I'm only 25?

I was sitting at,my,table and I got a sudden chest pain in my left side. I was really freaking out so I went to an,urgent care an,hour later. I got an EKG and chest x ray they could find nothing wrong. I can breath fine, no sweating lightheadedness nothing. But this tense pain in my chest is constant not relative... show more I was sitting at,my,table and I got a sudden chest pain in my left side. I was really freaking out so I went to an,urgent care an,hour later.

I got an EKG and chest x ray they could find nothing wrong. I can breath fine, no sweating lightheadedness nothing. But this tense pain in my chest is constant not relative to a,pulled muscle.... where you move around side to side and it hurts, this is,constant....

Woman doctor said it more than likely a,lower layer of chest muscle has been pulled or strained and that's why it feels like my heart... I don't have health insurance so i think she held off on the blood tests,to save me money and cause im so,young...

It's 7 hours later been icing it and it still hasn't changed. Should i be worried? Something just,doesn't feel right. No other symptoms it's just lingering in my body...