Can someone HELP ME? 16 yr old male experiencing hair thinning!?

About 3 yrs ago I went to my barber and she pointed out that the hair from the back of my head looked thin, fast forward present day the entire hair on my head looks thin. I've noticed in the past two months it's been falling out like crazy. I know it's not genetic because no one else in my family... show more About 3 yrs ago I went to my barber and she pointed out that the hair from the back of my head looked thin, fast forward present day the entire hair on my head looks thin. I've noticed in the past two months it's been falling out like crazy. I know it's not genetic because no one else in my family experienced this. I think one of the potential reasons that's causing my hair to thin is my addiction to video games and getting angry when I lose which is very often. Another potential reason could be that I've been over weight most of my life and since last year i decided to workout and lost about 19 pounds and I am no longer overweight. I've been reading articles stating that weight loss can sometimes lead to hair loss. Does anyone know what could be causing my hair to be thinning and how I could stop it. Would very much appreciate it if I got some answers it's getting really bad.