What happens after an electrician replaces a fuse box to apartment building?

My landlord is having our breaker boxes replaced (although I haven't had any issues, maybe it's just time) and he said that after they are replaced, the electrician needs access to my apartment to check the outlets. How does that work? Is there a special tool he uses to check them or could I just simply... show more My landlord is having our breaker boxes replaced (although I haven't had any issues, maybe it's just time) and he said that after they are replaced, the electrician needs access to my apartment to check the outlets.

How does that work? Is there a special tool he uses to check them or could I just simply go around check each plug by plugging in a lamp in each room to be sure it's working myself?

I have my reasonings why I would prefer they not come in my place and made my landlord aware of it and he understands.

I just need to know if I could check that they are working myself? They are not installing anything in my apartment, just the breaker box in the basement.
Update: Listen you IDIOTIC MORONS! The question is NOT about me allowing my landlord to enter, is about the actual question. If you can't answer the actual question with a direct answer, take your loser, know-it-all azzes elsewhere. You do not even know my situation and relationship with the landlord, he's okay... show more Listen you IDIOTIC MORONS! The question is NOT about me allowing my landlord to enter, is about the actual question. If you can't answer the actual question with a direct answer, take your loser, know-it-all azzes elsewhere. You do not even know my situation and relationship with the landlord, he's okay with it. I simply needed to know if I could check them myself. How SLOW can you all be???? Can't stand imbeciles like you that do not answer the question but give your judgement. LOSERS