How can I get law work experience given that I am 16, and live in Oxford?

I am 16 and my school says that it is very important to get work experience if I am going to apply for a law degree at Cambridge University. However, everywhere I look, there are work experience opportunities for people either doing a degree, or who are in A level. I hope to do work experience during the summer... show more I am 16 and my school says that it is very important to get work experience if I am going to apply for a law degree at Cambridge University. However, everywhere I look, there are work experience opportunities for people either doing a degree, or who are in A level. I hope to do work experience during the summer after my GCSEs. Another problem is that I live near Oxford, and all of the law work experience takes place in London and since my parents don't work in London, I don't see any way that would work. Do you know of any work experience available in Oxford, or how I could go about finding some? Thanks