Does her communication suck it is she not interested in me?

I been talking to this girl for months and while we went out twice, and she now doesn't mind being seen with me at work, her texting is ***. She has work, school and internship and while she reschedule dates like a mother, she actually still goes on them. And I let her initiate the reschedule.my concern right... show more I been talking to this girl for months and while we went out twice, and she now doesn't mind being seen with me at work, her texting is ***. She has work, school and internship and while she reschedule dates like a mother, she actually still goes on them. And I let her initiate the reschedule.my concern right now is the texting.

there are times when she would send me a full blown conversation about nothing but other times it's three text in rapid succession and nothing for hours. Even sometimes at work this happens. But at least at work she eventually texts me back...in an hour or two max. It's a call center so I understand that it's busy but I force time to send a message as quickly as possible. The worst was she initially replied quick to me texting her but then suddenly stopped texting me for the rest of the day. I sent her 1 more text to reattempt conversation but nothing. Before a few times she would apologize for the ridiculously long wait time but this time, no apologies. I texted her the next day and she took hours after initially responding speedily to respond again. Again no apologies. this was also her rescheduling a hang out due to taking care of her mom. I had to inform her of a new phone number I got before we had a regular back and forth about nothing. And she stopped texting mid conversation. Yet she always seem happy to text me when she does.

I'm very confused, she is the first girl I ever truly liked and I even started only texting her romantically.
Update: This is the super short, super simplified version of the situation. If you need further details, please don't hesitate to ask. But blame Yahoo's super limited character count
1 answer 1