I see so many lgbt accounts that bash religious people literally ALL the time. Why should I respect them if they can't respect us back?

Like yes there are some crazy Christian/religious people out there, but a majority of us don't hate on gay people or anyone in the lgbt community. It's just kind of stupid to me. Even though I might not accept or agree with somebodies lifestyle that doesn't mean I'm going to hate on them or bully... show more Like yes there are some crazy Christian/religious people out there, but a majority of us don't hate on gay people or anyone in the lgbt community. It's just kind of stupid to me. Even though I might not accept or agree with somebodies lifestyle that doesn't mean I'm going to hate on them or bully them or judge them. That's not what real Christians do. And please don't answer this if you're just going to go off on how stupid religious people are.