Why did my cat get aggressive?

I have this cat she s about a year old, sleeps with me, loves to cuddle, and has never been aggressive towards anyone. This morning however after I fed her she was just running through the house meowing loudly as she has for the past month now so I try to calm her down and it doesn t work and she goes on meowing so... show more I have this cat she s about a year old, sleeps with me, loves to cuddle, and has never been aggressive towards anyone. This morning however after I fed her she was just running through the house meowing loudly as she has for the past month now so I try to calm her down and it doesn t work and she goes on meowing so I m just watching tv waiting for her to stop meowing and she just jumps up and twice to bite me twice then starts going to attack, I kick her away from me ( just enough to get her off of me she s fine not hurt) then she comes back again and I push her off again and my mom gets her and shuts her up in my brothers room. My leg is still bleeding and I m confused as to why my sweet little cat would just do this out of nowhere.
6 answers 6