HELP my cat won t stop drinking from my Beta fish bowl!?

No matter what I do she doesn t stop. Ive tried a spray bottle with water, spraying her lightly while saying "get down" when she jumps up, I ve tried luring her down with treats while saying "get down" and giving her a treat when she does so, I ve tried tin foil laid out on the table; she loved... show more No matter what I do she doesn t stop. Ive tried a spray bottle with water, spraying her lightly while saying "get down" when she jumps up, I ve tried luring her down with treats while saying "get down" and giving her a treat when she does so, I ve tried tin foil laid out on the table; she loved the tin foil. I ve tried plastic wrap over the bowl with holes and she bites through the plastic to get to the water. I have 2 cats and 2 separate sets of feeding and drinking dishes for them, my other cat stopped drinking from the fish bowl when I laid out tin foil, but I cannot seek to stop my first cat from doing so. I m concerned that the water conditioner that I use for the fish will eventually cause harm!
52 answers 52