I was involved in a car accident in 2013. After a long process in June 2016 the case was settled. It it been like 7months and nothing.?

I call and try to get some info but everytime I call a different person has the details or like we expect with lawyers assistant or Paralegal is busy or at lunch. They tell they get back to me it's been 7months and not one time they called. Last time a answered they said the some lady in there office was waiting for some bill from the hostial to pay it with the settlement or something like that. I actually had about $20k in hospital bills because I keep up getting notice of collection this and that I ended up paying my hospital bills myself. The other half was my daughters which is the one that was still owed. Is that normal no response. Accident was me and my daughter.

• Chris

Go down there in person, and be prepared to sit and wait a long time to see the person you need to see. Be a squeaky wheel!