I NEED HEEEEEELP PLEASE!! (College question)?

I'm trying to become a kindergarten teacher or special education teacher but I have to go to college first then transition to university. The college courses I choose was "early childhood education and General Art and science - English for academic purposes" do I need anything else?

2 Answers

  • Robt
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

    Child how about actually researching it in ur country First.

    Given u asking here u few years from starting ur education locally.

  • 4 years ago

    Ask the people that guide your major (the department) for a list of required classes and the suggested schedule of when to take them

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.