Why won't you racist cons stop being transphobic and date me!!!?

I am Riley Dennis and I am a transgender lesbian feminist... DATE ME!!!!

Here is a picture of me... as you can see, I am a beautiful woman..

http://everydayfeminism.com/wp-content/uploads/201...

Lol

As a transgender person, it's not transphobic for someone not to date you. And you are not a feminist if you think that.

Source(s): Gay, FtM feminist, who knows the meaning of the word actually....

If you are a lesbian transwoman then you don't have an automatic right to a date, because you are asking another woman to do something she doesn't want to do. Cis-gender lesbian women have the right to be T.E.R.F.s (Trans-Exclusive-Radical-Feminists) or T.I.F.s (Trans-Inclusive-Feminists). Note that very few racist conservative women will admit to being lesbian, and very few lesbians vote conservative.

The right of a transwoman to require someone to date them only accrues if she is straight (wants sex with men). This is because men's rights and feelings don't matter.

• Hermes

No one believes you are a real transsexual. Real transsexuals don't expect most people to want to date them and don't go on rants. You are either a troll, a conservative, or a Russian operative attempting to sew discord. Go to somewhere very, very hot.